Tuesday, April 22, 2008

9 of Pentacles


I've been thinking about my garden lately. Our house has lots of potential in the garden area, but most of that potential is waiting to be discovered. I feel lost when facing a blank canvas, be it an actual canvas, a piece of paper, or an expanse of soil. The 9 of pentacles reminds me that a wonderful vibrant restful garden is the result of hard work, planning and time. And before I can get to the end, I have to start the process.
But look at the rewards!

2 comments:

Pandora said...

Hi there! I got here from your profile in Aeclectic's forum.
It's a really nice blog. I know mine it's in spanish, but I hope you like it. I also hope you keep posting!
Hugs from Argentina~

-Jime-

Anonymous said...

That garden connection fits the Nine of Pentacles beautifully, because the card is not just about enjoying results but about everything that had to be cultivated patiently before those results appeared. The falcon adds another layer of discipline and controlled instinct, which makes the image feel even more appropriate for beginning a garden. At https://tarotsiono.info/ we also pay attention to those small symbols, because even in a yes-or-no tarot reading the Nine of Pentacles can point to steady preparation and patience before the reward becomes visible.